Monday, December 22, 2014

A Wrinkle in Time

Dear (the few but faithful) Straight Trash Talk readers,

As I begin a trip to relocate west and embark on a cross country trip with my Dad to Los Angeles, California- I need to take a brief break from the blog, man I love alliteration. This means the final installment of the TerraCycle series will be out in February! I know you are heart broken at the thought of absence, but know that I will be thinking about trash all along the way. A cross country trip without waste will be difficult, I imagine, but I'll do my best! There may even be a post in it somewhere (or not, who knows...)

But really, I am very excited both about the trip and my move. I'm taking the holidays to wrap up my life as Trash Girl 2.0: The NYC chapter and then will be MIA until after I've settled into my new digs (probably about mid February).

To make this temporary departure a little less bitter and a little more sweet, here's a cartoon to tie you over:



Stay Trashy friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment