Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Every month is Earth Month!

Welcome to April! Not only my birthday month but Earth Month as well!

My April is jam packed with Earth Day events:

April 8th I'll be at the LA County Earth Day to get a tour of the former Puenta Hills Landfill and current Materials Recovery Facility. It's all the way out in Whittier oh the things I'll do for tours of landfills! There will definitely be a post about this adventure later this month - so be on the look out!

April 15th is my work Earth Day (shout out to the City of Glendale)! You can come see me in my rare absolute extroverted state, drop off some e-waste for recycling and pick up free compost! Woot!

April 22nd (Earth Day!) I'll be going out with the Friends of the LA River doing a River clean up in the morning and then off to the City of LA's Earth Day hosted by LA Sanitation at Exposition Park.

Lot's of opportunities to do cool stuff this month and get your trash-less, water-usage-less, all around environmental amazing-ness on!

What are YOUR plans for Earth Month?

No comments:

Post a Comment