Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The girl has a name.

This trash journey has been a wild ride - from a quirky gimmicky obsession with garbage, to beginning this blog, going to waste centered conferences, to landing a job in the industry. Across three states, from coast to coast over the past 6 years in one way or another I have been Trash Girl. Tried and true. But, like the packaging industry evolves what new material they use to overly protect my groceries from all forms of harm, so must a girl.

Now that I mostly focus my work and interest on recycling, and have begun to give presentations to the public and school kids I have renamed myself:

Goodbye Trash Girl

and hello

Rachel the Recycling Girl!

Rachel the Recycling Girl is a superhero recycler and expert outreacher to kids and adults alike. I can spar with the mightiest of opponents and align with the smallest of allies!

No worries, my blog will still be all things trash! My nickname has just been --- recycled -- *wink wink* into something new.

I'll be hastaging cuz I hear that's what all the cool kids do these days my posts and pictures with #RachelTheRecyclingGirl. So maybe by the internet you'll be able to see some of what I do intermittent of these blog posts.

As always, stay trashy!

No comments:

Post a Comment