Wednesday, June 15, 2016

It's just that Subaru life

I've only ever driven a Subaru. It was the car that was given to me when I got my license and the car that saved me when my tire came off while my Mom and I were driving down the highway no joke the car got totaled and we were fine. Then when I moved to Los Angeles I fit my whole life into this car. So basically I'm I had a strong admiration for my car.  

BUT NOW I'm a Subaru gal for life said in the most dramatic voice I can muster. Subaru has the only zero landfill certified factory in the United States. Yup. That's a thing. That thing was verified when they partnered with the National Parks Service to help several national parks across the US also become zero waste I'm having a trash-gasim over this I can't handle all this greatness. 

Here's their PSA about the project. Good luck NPS & Subaru! 


No comments:

Post a Comment